Signed in as:
We’re a little Doodle-crazy around here, and for good reason! A Doodle is a mixed-breed dog that is a cross between a Poodle and another dog breed. As first generation hybrids, these dogs have the added health benefits accredited to Hybrid Vigor. This is a scientific phenomenon, and in the world of animal breeding, it refers to the fact that a cross between two unrelated purebred lines is healthier and grows better than either parent line. And the advantages of Doodles don't end there...
10. They shed less or not at all and make a great pet for allergy sufferers.
9. They don’t drool (bonus!)
8. Doodles come in a variety of colors and have beautiful coats.
7. They are wonderful companions & can be excellent therapy dogs!
6. They are typically a healthier breed than their parents.
5. They are great with kids and they travel well, too!
4. Doodles are easy to train.
3. They typically have a longer life-span than their purebred parents.
2. They are available in a many sizes such as standard and medium.
1. They are sure to fill your heart and home with joy for years to come!
Copyright © 2018 Duke City Doodles, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Photography by Kim Jackson Photography, LLC